BodyBuilding & Fitness
- Birth Place: Philippines
- Birth Date: December 6, 1988
- Height: 5’3"
- Contest Weight: 105 lbs
- Current Residence: Seminole, FL
- Occupation: IFBB Pro, Founder & CEO Childscholarship.org
Check Out Team Labrada Athlete - Gemmalyn Crosby!
- Favorite Body part(s) to train: Glutes, Back and Arms
- Favorite Exercise(s): Jump Squat, Shoulder Press, Dumbbell Curl, Pull down, Leg Press
- Favorite Cheat food(s): Filipino Food such as Lumpia and Bihon
- Favorite TV show(s): Dual Survivor, American Pickers, The Soup, Pawn Stars, Swamp People
- Favorite Movies: Mission Impossible, The Adjustment Bureau
- Favorite Actor(s) or Actress(s): Tom Cruise, Matt Demon
- Favorite Musician(s): Bob Marley, Black Eye Peas, Jennifer Lopez
- Favorite Sport(s)- Excluding Bodybuilding: Boxing, Mhuay Thai, Fishing, Mix Martial Arts, Filipino Martial Arts
- Favorite Sports Team: Team Manny Pacquio. The Filipino Boxer World Champion
- Favorite Music to train to: Three Little Birds by: Bob Marley, The Time by: Black Eyed Peas, Como Ama Una Mujer by: Jennifer Lopez
- Hobbies: Reading, Singing, Acting, Spending time with family and friends, Weight Training, Playing with my Son and my puppy.
- Pets:Esmey, an English bulldog
- When did you start training?: At the age of 18 years old
- What is your Motivation to compete, stay in shape?: I truly believe in my heart that eating healthy and working out every day it makes me a lot of different in my lifestyle. The reason why I love and have fun being a Bikini Athlete because I want to stay in shape forever. For me to live a healthy lifestyle and to encourages others to do the same.
- What goals do you have in bodybuilding?: To live a happy and healthy lifestyle. Staying fit is a lifelong commitment for me and I am very passionate about helping others find the strength they need to achieve their goals.
- What goals do you have outside of bodybuilding?: To continue to help Children receive a good education through ChildScholarship.org support programs for children facing illiteracy, hunger and so much more.
- What advice would you give to beginners?: For the beginners, be strong always, Focused, Sacrifice, dedication. Follow your diet and workout, never give up and follow your heart.
- 2011 NPC Tampa bay Classic: Open Bikini Class A!- 2nd Place
- 2011 NPC Bev Francis Atlantic States: Open Bikini Class A - 2nd Place
- 2011 NPC Southern USA Bodybuilding/Shannon Dey Classic: 1st Place
- 2011 NPC Coastal USA Bikini Championship: 1st PLACE
- 2011 NPC Ft. Lauderdale Cup Bikini Championships: 3rd Place
- 2012 Arnold Classic Amateur International Bikini Class B Championship: 1st Place
- 2012 NPC Atlantic USA Bikini Championships: Bikini OVERALL WINNER
- 2012 IFBB Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Championships Bikini: (10th)
- 2012 IFBB Valenti Gold Cup Bikini: 6th
- 2012 IFBB St. Louis Bikini Pro Bikini: 6th
- 2012 IFBB Houston Pro Bikini: 14th
- 2012 IFBB Fort Lauderdale Pro Bikini: 4th
- 2012 IFBB EVL Prague Pro Bikini: 8th
Off-Season Weekly Workout Routine:
Every workout starts with a 10-minute warm up on the treadmill. I end each workout with a 10-minute cool down on the treadmill and then stretch.
Monday - Legs & Quads:
(5 sets of 20)
Dumbbell Rear Lunges
Tuesday - Chest, Shoulders, Triceps:
(4 Sets of 20)
Shoulder Press Machine
Barbell Shoulder Press
Wednesday - Hamstrings:
(4 sets of 20)
Leg Curls (machine)
Standing 1 leg curls
Thursday - Back/Biceps:
(4 sets of 15)
Wide Grip Pull Ups
Friday - Glutes:
(4 sets of 15)
Butt Blaster Machine
Saturday - Cardio and Abs:
(3 sets of 20)
1 hour kickboxing
Side Crunches right
Side Crunches lift
Sunday - Rest Day
NOTES:Competition Weekly Workout Routine - Remains the same, but will focus on any lacking areas.
Sample Off Season Daily Menu
Oatmeal, Egg Whites, Banana
Grilled Chicken, Sweet Potato.
Lean Body® for Her Meal Replacement Shake Mix with Honey and Cinnamon
Grilled Salmon, Bowl Salad Low Fat Dressing.
Lean Body® for Her Meal Replacement Shake Mix with Peanut Butter
Grilled Steak and Mixed Vegetables
To LIKE Gemmalyn Now like