Best Seller Fitness Author, Hugo Rivera says...
Location: Tampa, FL, US
One of the biggest issues that I see when it comes to getting in shape is the fact that a lot of people mistakenly believe that all you need to do is get a program, follow it for X amount of time, and then, once you get in shape you can go back to old habits. This mentality of course is one of the things that leads to failure and the regaining of the weight.
Most programs fail for two reasons:
1) They are unrealistic and cannot be kept long term. For example, a program that would recommend 3-4 hours of exercise is not a realistic program. Neither is a program that would advise you to go on a zero carb diet and never ever touch a carb again.
2) The program does not tell you that in order for permanent results to happen, you need to do a complete and long-term lifestyle change.
Therefore, for me to even consider a fitness program a serious one, it needs to be:
1) Realistic and tested in the field (meaning that it has been used successfully by many others).
2) It needs to talk about the need for a permanent lifestyle change.
3) It needs to be put together by someone that practices what he preaches.
So today I want to talk about a serious program that I just came across. This program is called The Lean Body Promise and it was put together by my good friend and living bodybuilding legend Lee Labrada. Now, if you look at Lee Labrada today, you would think that he will be stepping into a high level professional bodybuilding competition on the following weekend. Lee is a fitness evangelist and he practices what he preaches on a daily basis. He sports an incredible 6% body fat year round and at 53 years young has a body that any teenager would dream of.
Who Is the Book For?
Anybody, males and females alike, that is looking to have a better body. If you are confused about how to achieve a lean and toned physique, this program is the one for you.
Who Is The Book Not For?
Advanced competitive bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts looking to get into contest shape need to check out Lee’s Get Lean Book instead as that is the program that will show you how to get in contest shape.
• All you need is 30 minutes a day for dramatic changes in your appearance.
• The program is practical and easy to implement even in the most hectic schedules.
• His diet and training program switches your body from fat storing to fat burning.
• You get to eat more delicious foods and take cravings away while burning more fat with the diet presented.
• You get to keep the fat off permanently.
• You even get to eat your favorite foods a couple of times a week.
• The program teaches you how to motivate yourself and how to do proper goal setting.
• Information is presented in an extremely logical and easy to read manner with plenty of illustrations to get the point across.
• Great for all ages including teenagers as well who are just getting started with training.
• Cost of the book is amazingly low: less than $20.
By Hugo Rivera, BSCE, CFT, SPN
If you a male or a female who are looking for a program that will get you the body that you are looking for permanently, you need to get a copy of this book.