Dark Chocolate Protein Mousse
This easy, decadent, and protein-rich mousse takes around 10 minutes to make. It’s a perfect dessert for any special occasion, or can be eaten as a sweet snack, too!
• 4 scoops Lean Body for Her Chocolate whey protein powder
• 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
• ½ cup coconut milk
• 1/3 cup dark cocoa powder
• ¼ cup maple syrup
• Topping: fresh raspberries
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor.
2. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape the bowl a few times to ensure everything is well combined.
3. Spoon 1/3 cup of mousse into serving bowl and top with raspberries.
Makes 9 Servings (3 cups total)
1 Serving = 1/3 cup with 3 raspberries
1 Serving: 184 calories, 12.8g protein, 16.5g carbs (11.7g net carbs), 9g fat, 8.1g sugar, 4.8g fiber
About the Author:
Nicolette Stramara believes in balance. Just because you’re eating healthy doesn’t mean you need to restrict your sweets. Her passion began in the kitchen, baking desserts for others. Nicolette’s drive to live a healthy lifestyle blended with her baking skills.
Over the years she began to experiment – baking with protein powder and other healthier ingredient alternatives. Now she loves to create mouthwatering desserts that deliver healthy, protein-packed flavors! From cupcakes and cookies to cheesecakes and pies, Nicolette shares her delicious protein treats for everyone to try.
My blog www.ProteinTreatsByNicolette.com has all of my past and present recipes