From Skinny Boy to Superman – Part 3 – Supplementation
By Roger “ROCK” Lockridge
So you know what to do in the gym. You know what to do in the kitchen. Now that we have taken care of two very important parts of going from little to huge, you need to know which Labrada products will help you reach all of those strength and size goals.
There is a reason this is Part 3. If you are not eating properly and training smart, then you are going to waste your money buying supplements. They are nutritional supplements for a reason. They supplement your training and nutrition so you can meet your goals.
Now that we know why they are used which ones do you use? I am going to break this down in three tiers, basic, plus, and supreme. Depending on what you want to take (and can afford) that is what level you will start at for your supplementation program.
Basic Supplementation Plan – The minimum I think you need to reach your get big goals.
1. Labrada Pro-V 60 – With a great blend of proteins and a great taste, this is a great source of protein to make sure that when you leave the gym or go to bed, you have quality protein to back up the hard work you put in earlier in the day. Even if you are near the end of the program and decide to cut carbs to achieve maximum definition, Labrada Pro-V 60 will serve you well.
2. Labrada Crealean – Nothing fancy here. Crealean is straight 100% creatine monohydrate. Creatine has been helping athletes of all sports for 20 years so if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Loading is optional but you definitely should take it for at least eight weeks. I take it for 12 weeks and take four weeks off.
Plus Supplementation Plan – Plus Plan includes Pro-V 60 and Crealean but if you want to step your game up, add these to it.
1. Labrada Super Charge N.O. – This stuff is awesome! I love the fruit punch flavor and one scoop is all I need to unleash on the iron. Take this 30 minutes before you leave the house or office and let it do the rest. By the time you get to the weight room, you’ll be ready.
2. HICA-Max – These are great too. I like these for two reasons. They reduce the Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS) that you will feel after the workouts so you can be ready to go hard again next time and they taste incredible. It is like eating candy that is good for you. The leucic acid will play a vital role in recovery too.
Supreme Supplementation Plan – This is basically my stack. It is all four of the products above plus these two that will guarantee results.
1. Humanogrowth – The combination of extracts ensures that your testosterone levels are high. This product also helps improve quality of sleep because as we have reviewed before, your body grows during rest so make sure you get good rest.
2. Power-Carb – If you want to be Superman you need a Superfood and this is it. PowerCarb helps increase muscle glycogen storages and makes a great source of complex carbs to improve recovery.
Ok, guys. Next time you hear from me it will be all about motivation. You have to want it and I will disclose all of the ways I kept myself going when I wanted to quit on a set or get myself up before a workout: From Skinny Boy to Superman – Part 4 – Motivation
See you then.
About the Author
Roger “ROCK” Lockridge is a writer whose work has been seen all over the world. He is most known as a writer for Iron Man Magazine and Bodybuilding.com. In 2009, he was named Bodybuilding.com Male Writer of the Year which along with the Female award is the highest award for writers in the bodybuilding/fitness world.
Roger is also known for his work against child abuse and domestic violence and he was featured as a part of the domestic violence documentary “30” as the only child survivor and the only male survivor in the film.
Visit our YouTube Page at: www.youtube.com/labradanutrition
Click LIKE on our Facebook Fan Page at: http://www.facebook.com/#!/LabradaNutrition