Health and Fitness is a lifestyle and an ongoing journey to become better physically and mentally. Embracing the change and enjoying the journey are the two most important aspects, as we are all training for certain goals and wanting to achieve them. While we know it will take some time to achieve them we have to be honest with ourselves and set short and long term realistic goals that will keep us focused in what we want to conquer.
The beauty about Health and Fitness that not only we will be improving our bodies but we will also be improving our mental strength, as we get stronger, fitter our self confidence will be improving as well and we can take this into the real World to take on into any challenge that is thrown our way, knowing that no matter what we will overcome that obstacle and rise above it.
Evaluating your journey it is one of the aspects within the fitness industry that all of us should do weekly or even monthly, it is a part of our journey that we have to evaluate our training, nutrition, habits and what changes we can make to it so we can improve and keep going into that momentum of progress, many gym-goers have the tendency of not evaluating their journey, they fall behind and then they quit because they haven’t seen the results they want. It is important to understand that results don’t happen overnight, but they will come with hard work, dedication and consistency and being patient through this process should be your number one focus.
Remember, “Fitness it’s not something you achieve and forget, it’s something you attain and maintain. It is a Lifestyle, it’s a Passion, it’s a Choice, it’s Determination, it’s a Dream, it’s Disciple, it’s Motivation. Remember this and Enjoy the journey!”
Tips on achieving a Successful Body Transformation:
1. Set Targets: Set realistic Goals, short term and long terms, most important they need to be realistic, do not give up because you haven’t obtained your ultimate goal, but if you focus on the short term goals you will be working your way up to achieving your ultimate one, stay focused.
2. Plan your eating: Its easy to underestimate your nutrition and focus on the physical training, but remember what you eat is the foundation of everything.
3. Remaining Positive: Embrace the lifestyle change and the journey and remember to attack each day with confidence, don’t be paralyzed by fear of failure or of the unknown.
4. Measure Results: A great way to notice your fitness progress and physique changes by taking photos of your physique, you will be able to see the changes on your body. Do not worry about the number on the scale, record your body fat and measure different spots of your physique, you will have a clear vision of the progress you’ve made. Don’t look at how far you have to go, but look at how far you’ve gotten.
5. Change Habits: Bad habits like not getting enough sleep, or constantly eating bad food will set you up for failure, think of your goals and stay on course and surround yourself with people who will motivate and inspire you to take care of your Health.
6. Don’t look for “Quick Fixes”: Focus on the long term satisfaction instead of the short term quick fixes. Don’t rely on the magical pill that will “help you” lose the weight, but rather focus on staying consistent with your nutrition, training and sound supplementation to help you achieve the BEST YOU.
The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more it will be worth to you once you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. Most great things don’t come easy, but they are worth waiting for and fighting for.
“Train Hard & Train Smart”
About the Author
John Carter is an Internationally Published Fitness Model, Men’s Fitness Magazine UK Writer, World Champion Martial Artist and Actor/TV host. John has been featured in multiple magazines all over the world and has appeared in National Level TV commercials as well. He has also developed his own Fitness DVD programs which are being distributed all over Europe. You can follow John via his site www.JohnCarterFitness.com, via his Facebook account : www.facebook.com/JohnCarterFitness, and Twitter account : @JohnCFitness.