It’s not every day that you meet a living legend. Today, I had the privilege of talking fitness with the original fitness evangelist, Jack LaLanne. At 94 years of age, this guy doesn’t miss a beat. He still works out two hours a day– just to prove to himself he still can, he says! Tune in to our recorded interview with nationally renowned radio talk show host Tina Marie: http://www.tinamarie.com.
Here are some of my favorite Jack LaLanne quotes:
- “Exercise is king, nutrition is queen. Put them together, and you have a kingdom.”
- “Dying is easy. It’s living that is a pain in the backside.”
- “Forget inspiration, give me perspiration.”
- “Would you feed your dog coffee and donut in the morning? That’s what most people put in their bodies and they wonder why they’re fat and sick?”
- “Anything in life is possible, if you put your mind to it. God will help you if you put the work in. Do something good for yourself— you’re the most important person in the world.”
Check out the interview here— it was really cool!
Be well. Stay lean.
Your Lean Body Coach™