Labrada Nutrition would like to team up with fellow Bodybuilding.com forum leaders to create one of the best rep teams in existence!
1) Be active on the Bodybuilding.com forums at least 5 days a week – This also means being interactive, not just a single post. Helping out others with questions from other Bodybuilding.com members is important.
2) Have experience in posting product reviews, and regular comments.
3) Have a significant amount of Rep Power (5 bars minimum).
4) Have been an active bodybuilding.com forum member for at least 6 months.
5) Consistently use Bodybuilding Supplements.
1) An allowance of free product will be given each month to the Reps picked.
2) Labrada Nutrition attire.
If you have what it takes, please send an email to my Bodybuilding.com Team Labrada rep leader Chuck Dertinger at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!
Yours in Health,
Your Lean Body Coach™
About the Author
One of the world’s most well-known and celebrated bodybuilding legends, Lee Labrada holds 22 professional bodybuilding titles, including the IFBB Mr. Universe. He is one of few pro bodybuilders in history to consistently place in the top four at the Mr. Olympia competition (the “Super Bowl” of bodybuilding) for seven consecutive years—a feat he shares with Arnold Schwarzenegger.
He has appeared on the covers of more than 100 bodybuilding and fitness magazines and has been featured on CNBC, FOX, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN and ESPN as a fitness and nutrition expert.
Lee was also inducted into the Bodybuilding Hall of Fame, is an Internationally known best selling fitness authos and holds a Bachelors of Science Degree in Civil Engineering. For more about Lee please visit his page here: Lee Labrada’s page.