Breakfast is such an important meal. It needs to be nutritious, easy to make, and meet all your macros to help you keep your weight loss goals on track. My Egg White Garden Skillet recipe will satisfy your morning hunger, and it’s so easy to make. Served with bowl of oatmeal, this breakfast will give you everything you need to get the day started off on the right foot!
• 1 whole egg
• 4 egg whites
• 1 ea. green onion, chopped
• 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
• 2 mini bell peppers, sliced
• 1 tsp. coconut oil
1. In a small skillet over medium high heat, add coconut oil and heat for 1 minute.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine the egg whites and whole egg and mix well.
3. Pour egg mixture into the skillet along with the rest of the ingredients and reduce heat to medium.
4.Allow eggs to cook through until they are solid. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Nutritional Information: per serving
215 Calories, 25g Protein, 9g Carbohydrates, 3g fiber, 10g Fat
About the Author
Johnathan is a Culinary Nutritionist and professional Chef. With 10 years spent preparing gourmet cuisine across the United States, his passion for cooking and experience as a food professional allows him to create budget friendly fitness gourmet meals anyone can make. As a nutritionist, he helps others lead healthier lifestyles by integrating fitness habits into their daily routine. Johnathan’s firsthand knowledge having overcome obesity by losing 170 pounds enables him to offer his clients flexible and effective weight loss solutions.
Follow his healthy cooking secrets and motivating tips at www.facebook.com/johnathanthefitchef