Enter the 2011 Labrada Lean Body Challenge Today!
The Lean Body Challenge® is a great way to get in shape by challenging yourself to meet your fitness goals head on. It’s an easy-to-follow, FREE 12-Week program designed to reshape your eating habits, provide you with a quality training and fitness program, and change your lifestyle.
The winners of the 2010 Labrada Lean Body Challenge were:
- Amy Pulliam of Monrovia, CA (Grand Prize Winner)
- Jeremy Renton of Simcoe, ON (1st Place, 18-29 Category)
- James Fife of Colorado Springs, CO (1st Place, 30-39 Category)
- Charles E. Martinez II of Gaston, OR (1st Place, 40-49 Category)
- Rick Cromer of McKinney, TX (1st Place, 50+ Category)
Grand Prize Winner, Amy Pulliam!
Click on the player below to listen as Lee Labrada breaks the news to Amy Pulliam, Winner of the 2010 Bodybuilding.com Lean Body Challenge!
Congratulations to Amy, who followed the Labrada Lean Body program to drop 20 pounds and 10% bodyfat in just 12 weeks and become the Grand Champion. Amy will be flying down to Houston, Texas to work out with Lee in the Labrada Nutrition Gym, then jumping on a beautiful cruise ship to enjoy an all expenses paid Caribbean cruise for two to Cozumel, Mexico. Runners-Up included:
- Brandon Sheffield of Sioux Falls, SD (2nd Place, 18-29 Category)
- Adam Whittaker of Granger, IN (2nd Place, 30-39 Category)
- Ruben Ramos of Jal, NM (2nd Place, 40-49 Category)
- Sam Lionelli of Ponca City, OK (tied for 3rd Place, 18-29 Category)
- Kay Meak of Maplewood, MN (tied for 3rd Place, 18-29 Category)
Check out all the Lean Body Challenge Winners (and their photos!) and learn about the Lean Body Challenge. You could be the next LBC winner!
PREVIOUS LBC WINNER!
Click on the player below to listen as Lee Labrada breaks the news to Jeff Hansen, Winner of the 2010 New Year’s Lean Body Challenge!
Lee Labrada Telephones Jeff Hansen With The News!
Congratulations to Jeff, who followed Labrada’s Lean Body program to drop 30 pounds and 12% bodyfat in just 12 weeks and become the Grand Champion. Jeff will be flying down to Houston, Texas to work out with Lee in the Labrada Nutrition Gym, then jumping on a beautiful cruise ship to enjoy an all expenses paid Caribbean cruise for two to Cozumel, Mexico. Check out all of the Lean Body Challenge Winners and learn about the Lean Body Challenge. You could be the next LBC winner!
About The Contest
Win & Train With
IFBB Hall Of Famer Lee Labrada!
Everyone deserves a chance at a healthy, fit and active lifestyle. But some people just need the motivation to get off the couch and realize that chance. The Lean Body Challenge will help motivate you to succeed by providing you with the right information and hundreds of fellow Lean Body Challenge participants to inspire you to succeed.
Transform Yourself In 12 Weeks!
What Can I Win?
The Grand Prize Winner of the Lean Body Challenge will receive:
- An All-Expenses Paid trip to Houston, TX to meet and personally train with IFBB Hall of Famer Lee Labrada!
- A One-Year Supply of Labrada Lean Body Products.
- Official award certificate, suitable for framing.
- Your photo & story posted on Labrada.com for all to see!
- Labrada Winner’s Jacket.
Plus, in addition to the other prizes awarded to the Lean Body Challenge Grand Prize Champion, this year we’re adding a Four-day trip for 2 on a Carnival Cruise to Cozumel!
Win A Carnival Cruise To Cozumel!
That’s right, when the New Year’s Lean Body Challenge Grand Prize Winner comes to Houston to meet and train with Lee Labrada, he or she will continue on a 4-day cruise for two out of Galveston, aboard the Carnival ship “Ecstacy” and cruise to Cozumel!
The best part is the experience includes accommodations, all meals, entertainment, taxes, customs fees and shipboard gratuities! All aboard!