One chocolate cake to rule them all! This Triple Chocolate Avocado Cake made using our The Protein Chef Baking Protein is absolutely delicious, healthy, filling, AND packed with fiber and protein!
• 1 1/2 Cups (160g) Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
• 10 Tablespoons (50g) Cocoa Powder
• 3 Scoops (90g) TPC Baking Protein Powder <— CLICK TO ORDER
• 2 Teaspoons Ground Coffee
• 1 Teaspoon Salt
• 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
• 3 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
• 1 Cup (8 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
• 3 Ounces Water
• 5.3 Ounces (150g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
• 2 Tablespoons (28g) Dark Chocolate Chips
• 1 Ripe Avocado
Makes 8 Slices of cake.
1. Melt your Dark Chocolate Chips
2. Add all of your ingredients into a large bowl and mix everything together until it’s smooth
3. Coat whatever you’re cooking your cake in with some non-stick cooking spray and pour your mix in
4. Bake on 350F/176C for 25-30 minutes
• Top it with some Greek yogurt or protein frosting
• Add in some sugar or sweetener if you want it really“sweet”
Whole recipe: Calories: 1761, Fat: 45g, Saturated Fat: 9g, Sodium: 1214mg, Carbs: 224g, Fiber: 59g, Sugar: 26g, Protein 115g
One Serving (One Slice): Calories: 220, Fat: 5.6g, Saturated Fat: 1.1g, Sodium: 151.7mg, Carbs: 28g, Fiber: 7.3g, Sugar: 3.2g, Protein: 14.3g,
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.