Ingredients for 3-6 Servings:
• 1.25lb lean chicken tenders (raw)
• 3/4 cup raspberries
• 1/4 cup organic raw honey
• 1/8 cup hoisin
• 1 tbsp coconut oil
• 2 tbsp minced garlic
• Seasonings: paprika, red pepper flakes
1. Mash raspberries in a bowl
2. Sauté garlic in coconut oil. Then add raspberries, hoisin sauce and finally honey
3. Stir and simmer for 5 minutes. Then let it cool in order to thicken.
4. Dry chicken tenders on a paper towel.
5. Preheat over at 375F
6. Place chicken on a oven pan (cover with aluminum paper to prevent mess)
7. Coat chicken with sauce and rub on all sides. Sprinkle paprika and red pepper flakes.
8. Bake for 15 Minutest at 375F
9. Take out of oven and rub remaining sauce on the chicken
Approx macros for 1 of 4 servings: 254 calories, 27g protein, 23g carbs, 6g fat
About the Author
Kevin is a fitness enthusiast out of Dallas, TX. When he saw himself in his friend’s Facebook photo he knew it was time to make a change. He was overweight, felt sluggish and had steadily rising blood pressure. So, he did what many people try to do – he started exercising to try to “out train” a poor diet. He quickly learned through periods of weight cycling that if he was going to accomplish his fitness goals, it would have to be through a steady, healthy diet, complemented by hard work in the gym.
He started studying nutrition and got started cooking! In 2012 Kevin started a small blog to share his meals online in order to build a community around healthy food ideas.
The blog was called Fit Men Cook and it had a simple message and belief system – “Our bodies are built in the kitchen, Sculpted in the gym.”
Kevin firmly believes that healthier food options do not have to be boring. Ever. In fact, they are pretty tasty!
Fit (Wo)Men Cook is the “fit” story of all of us. It is taking your individual success stories and things (in nutrition & fitness) that have worked for you, and sharing those ideas with the masses so we can all grow, improve together. Just everyday people – no matter the fitness level or athletic ability – aiming to live the best life possible through fitness and healthy eating. Are you a Fit (Wo)Men Cook?
You can find Kevin and follow the Fit Men Cook movement online at: