16 Ounces (453g) Unsalted Dry Roasted Peanuts
4 Tablespoons (56g) Peanut Oil
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 Teaspoons Salt
2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
2 Teaspoons (8g) Light Brown Sugar
3 Tablespoons (45g) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
2 Scoops (100g) Labrada Nutrition Lean Pro8 Vanilla Ice Cream Protein Powder
10 Tablespoons (25g) Marshmallow Bits
2 Full Sheets (35g) Low Fat Honey Graham Crackers
1. Take out a food processor or really powerful blender.
2. Add in your Unsalted Dry Roasted Peanuts, Peanut Oil, and Vanilla Extract.
3. Process or blend those ingredients together until they start to turn creamy.
4. Add in your Salt, Cocoa Powder, Light Brown Sugar, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, and Protein Powder.
5. Process or blend all of those together until it looks like peanut butter (it usually takes around 1:00-2:00).
6. Add in your Marshmallow Bits, crush up your Low Fat Honey Graham Cracks, and then add those in.
7. Lightly mix everything together.
Use mason jars to bottle up your peanut butter!
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
Saturated Fat: 56g
Calories in each Serving (around 1 Tablespoon if you make 32 servings):
Saturated Fat: 1.7g
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.