Have a doughnut with every meal! This dessert stuffed LOW CARB doughnut made using my Baking Protein only takes a couple minutes and it is absolutely delicious!
• 1/2 Tablespoon Melted Butter
• 2 Tablespoons (14g) Coconut Flour
• 2 Tablespoons (14g) Almond Flour
• 1 Large Whole Egg
• 1/2 Scoop (15g) Protein Chef Baking Protein
• 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
• 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Milk (or Milk Substitute)
• 1 Teaspoon Sweetener
• 1 Tablespoon (16g) Peanut Butter
1. Take out a bowl or mug and add all of your ingredients into it
2. Mix everything together until the clumps are gone
3. Push your Peanut Butter into the center of your doughnut (using your finger works best)
4. Microwave for around a minute depending on how powerful your microwave is
Calories: 367, Fat: 23g, Saturated Fat: 9g, Sodium: 170mg, Carbs: 15g, Fiber: 8g, Sugar: 4g, Protein: 25g
• Check your donut every 20-30 seconds so you don’t burn it (once it rises above the bowl or mug it’s done)!
• Wet your finger before pushing in your peanut butter and it won’t stick!
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.Links: