Going to a watch party sans spinach dip is like showing up to the gym without your workout clothes. I mean, you could jog in a suit, but it’d be awkward for you and everyone else. Don’t be that person, especially when you don’t have to.
- 1 cup Fage 2% Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Goat Cheese or Feta Cheese (optional)
- 2 cups raw or frozen Spinach
- 1 Lime (freshly squeezed juice)
- Seasonings to taste: Garlic Powder, Pepper, Sea Salt
- Add Greek yogurt, goat cheese, freshly squeezed lime juice, and seasonings together in a food processor or blender. Pulse the mixture in a blender.
- Add spinach to the blender and pulse blend until the mixture is smooth yet chunky.
- Refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours or place in the freezer for 45 minutes. Serve the dip cold. I highly recommend eating with fresh veggies or Simply Sprouted Naked Blue Tortilla Chips.
About the Author
Kevin is a fitness enthusiast out of Dallas, TX. When he saw himself in his friend’s Facebook photo he knew it was time to make a change. He was overweight, felt sluggish and had steadily rising blood pressure. So, he did what many people try to do – he started exercising to try to “out train” a poor diet. He quickly learned through periods of weight cycling that if he was going to accomplish his fitness goals, it would have to be through a steady, healthy diet, complemented by hard work in the gym.
He started studying nutrition and got started cooking! In 2012 Kevin started a small blog to share his meals online in order to build a community around healthy food ideas.
The blog was called Fit Men Cook and it had a simple message and belief system – “Our bodies are built in the kitchen, Sculpted in the gym.”
Kevin firmly believes that healthier food options do not have to be boring. Ever. In fact, they are pretty tasty!
Fit (Wo)Men Cook is the “fit” story of all of us. It is taking your individual success stories and things (in nutrition & fitness) that have worked for you, and sharing those ideas with the masses so we can all grow, improve together. Just everyday people – no matter the fitness level or athletic ability – aiming to live the best life possible through fitness and healthy eating. Are you a Fit (Wo)Men Cook?
You can find Kevin and follow the Fit Men Cook movement online at: