I promise you’re not dreaming! These Blueberry Low Carb Protein Pancakes made using our LeanPro 100% Whey Protein Powder are healthy, absolutely delicious, and taste even better than they look! The best part: you only need a few ingredients to make them.
• 2 Large Eggs (or 4 Large Egg Whites)
• 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 2 Tablespoons (15g) Coconut Flour (or Oat Flour)
• 1 Scoop (39g) LeanPro 100% Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
• 5 Ounces (150g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
• 1/2 Cup Blueberries
• 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1. Combine all of your ingredients (Except for 1/4 Cup Blueberries) into either a food processor or blender.
2. Process or blend everything together.
3. Lightly fold in the 1/4 Cup Blueberries you left aside.
4. With a stove top skillet (or griddle), turn your heat to Medium-High, and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray.
5. Pour your mix, and cook each side for about 2 minutes.
• Double or triple this recipe to make enough for the whole family.
• Make them the night before and reheat them for :30 seconds in the microwave.
Entire Recipe: Calories: 484, Fat: 16g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Sodium: 502mg, Carbs: 24g, Fiber: 8g, Sugar: 14g, Protein: 61g
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.