Healthy, quick, DELICIOUS, egg-less, AND packed with protein? You got it! These Healthy Microwave Egg-less Brownies are the key AND the lock!
• 1/4 Cup (30g) Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
• 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
• 1 Scoops (30g) The Protein Chef Baking Protein Powder
• 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
• 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 1 Tablespoon (14g) Butter (or Butter Substitute)
• 1/2 Tablespoon (10.5g) Honey
1. Melt your Butter and combine all of your ingredients into a bowl or use whatever you want your brownie(s) to be made in.
2. Mix everything together
3. Coat whatever you’re using with some non-stick cooking spray.
4. Microwave your mix for around 1 minute.
Makes 2 Brownies
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
Calories: 391, Fat: 15g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Sodium: 265mg, Carbs: 39g, Fiber: 8g, Sugar: 7g, Protein: 25g
Calories in EACH brownie (if you make 2):
Calories: 195 , Fat: 7.5g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Sodium: 132.5mg, Carbs: 19.5g, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 3.5g, Protein: 12.5g
• Top your brownie with some sugar free chocolate syrup!
• The more powerful your microwave is, the quicker your brownie will cook, so keep an eye on it!
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.