Craving cheesecake or cookies? Have both at the same time with these absolutely delicious, fiber filled, and high protein Cookies & Cream Protein Cheesecake Cookies made using the Labrada Nutrition LeanPro 100% Whey Protein Powder!
WATCH THE VIDEO :
• 2 Large Eggs
• 2 Scoops (78g) Labrada Nutrition Vanilla LeanPro 100% Whey Protein Powder
• 6 Tablespoons (45g) Coconut Flour
• 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
• 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 2 Tablespoons Sweetener
• 4 Ounces (120g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
• 1 1/2 Servings (43.5g) Mini Cookies
• Combine all of your ingredient into a bowl (except for the Mini Cookies.)
• Mix everything together until all of the clumps are gone (using a hand mixer makes it a lot easier).
• Take out a baking sheet, put some parchment paper on top of it/.
• Shape your mix into balls (keeping your hands damp will allow you to shape them without your mix sticking to your hands).
• Put those balls onto your baking sheet.
• Crush up your Mini Cookies and push them into your balls while flattening them.
• Bake on 375° F/190°C for 10:00-15:00.
Makes approximately 7-8 cookies.
Macros for entire batch:
• Calories: 1055
• Fat: 31g
• Saturated Fat: 12g
• Sodium: 1104mg
• Carbs: 98g
• Fiber: 24g
• Sugar: 27g
• Protein: 96g
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.