Kick start your morning with this healthy AND delicious Avocado Banana Green Energy Smoothie recipe!
• 3/4 Cup (6 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or
• Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
• 1 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
• 1 1/2 Scoops (45g) The Protein Chef Baking Protein
• 1/2 Avocado
• 1 Banana
• 1 Cup Kale or Spinach
• 1-2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
1. Add all of your ingredients together into a blender
2. Blend everything until smoooooooth
Calories: 504, Fat: 16g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Sodium: 192mg, Carbs: 50g, Fiber: 15g, Sugar: 16g, Protein: 40g
• Cut your avocado in half with a sharp knife and follow the curve of the large seed inside.
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.Links: