• 1 Large Egg White
• 1 Ounce Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Other Milk Substitute)
• 1 Scoop (30g) TPC Baking Protein Powder
• 1 Tablespoon (16g) Peanut Butter (or Any Other Nut Butter)
• 1 Tablespoon (5g) Cocoa Powder
• 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1. Add all of your ingredients into a bowl and mix everything together until the chunks are gone.
2. Take out a mug, coat it with non-stick cooking spray and pour your mix in.
3. Microwave for :45-:60 seconds (which may turn into less or more time depending on how powerful your microwave is).
• Mix it the night before in a shaker bottle so you can take it with you in the morning!
• Top it with some fat free Greek yogurt!
Calories: 266 Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 290mg, Carbs: 9g, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 4g, Protein: 35g
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.Links: