• 1 Large Egg
• 2 Large Egg Whites
• 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
• 1 1/2 Scoops (45g) TPC Baking Protein Powder
• 6 Tablespoons (45g) Coconut Flour
• 5.3 Ounces (150g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
• 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Coffee
• 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
Calories: 729 Fat: 17g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Sodium: 544mg, Carbs: 66g, Fiber: 22g, Sugar: 16g, Protein: 78g
1. Add all of your ingredients into either a food processor or blender.
2. Process or blend everything together until no clumps are left.
3. Take out a stove top pan, turn your burner on Medium Heat, and coat your pan with some non-stick cooking spray.
4. Pour your mix in and cook each side of your pancake for around 2-3 minutes.
• Sweeten up your pancakes with some sweetener, honey, or brown rice syrup!
• Use different roasts to change up the flavor of your pancakes!
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.Links: