• 12 slices whole wheat bread
• 4 whole eggs, scrambled together with whites
• 4 egg whites
• 6 scoops LABRADA Iso LeanPro, Chocolate
• 4 Tbs. peanut butter
• 2 Tbs. Unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1 1/2 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the protein powder, peanut butter, cocoa powder, and water until a smooth consistency is reached.
2. In another bowl, combine eggs and egg whites and whisk together.
3. Coat bread slices in egg mixture and place in a small casserole dish. Pour the protein mixture in between layers of the bread until the all the bread is used.
4. Pour remaining protein mixture on top of casserole dish and bake for 25-30 minutes.
* You will have some of the protein mixture remaining, which is great to pour on when having this meal a second and third time.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (per serving)
26g Carbohydrates; 5g fiber
About the Author
Johnathan is a Culinary Nutritionist and professional Chef. With 10 years spent preparing gourmet cuisine across the United States, his passion for cooking and experience as a food professional allows him to create budget friendly fitness gourmet meals anyone can make. As a nutritionist, he helps others lead healthier lifestyles by integrating fitness habits into their daily routine. Johnathan’s firsthand knowledge having overcome obesity by losing 170 pounds enables him to offer his clients flexible and effective weight loss solutions.
Follow his healthy cooking secrets and motivating tips at www.facebook.com/johnathanthefitchef