The only protein cookie recipe you’ll EVER need! These protein cookies have the perfect texture, are packed with flavor, and absolutely delicious! These cookies are made using our 100% Whey LeanPro Protein Powder.
• 1 1/2 Cups (120g) Rolled Oats turned into Oat Flour
• 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
• 2 Scoops (78g) LeanPro 100% Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
• 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
• 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
• 1 Large Egg
• 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
• 10 Teaspoons (40g) Light Brown Sugar
• 1/2 Cup (122g) Unsweetened Apple Sauce (or 1 Banana)
• 4 Tablespoons (56g) Coconut Oil
1. Turn your Rolled Oats into oat flour by blending or processing them until they look like flour.
2. Add your Oat Flour, Baking Powder, Protein Powder, Salt, and Ground Cinnamon into a bowl.
3. Mix those together.
4. Melt your Coconut Oil.
5. Combine your Egg, Vanilla Extract, Brown Sugar, Apple Sauce, and melted Coconut Oil into a bowl.
6. Mix those together.
7. Slowly add your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients while mixing everything together.
8. Lightly mix in sprinkles, chunks, chips, or anything else you want.
9. Cover and put your dough in the fridge for around 1-2 hours or until it hardens up.
10. Take out a baking pan and line it with parchment paper.
11. Shape your mix into balls and put them onto your baking pan.
12. Top them with whatever you want.
13. Bake them for 8-10 minutes.
• Baking them for too long will result in fluffy and/or shiny cookies!
• The more protein powder you use the fluffier they’ll be!
• Whatever you want to add into or on top of them!
• The whole recipe: Calories: 1639, Fat: 71g, Saturated Fat: 57g, Sodium: 827mg, Carbs: 141g, Fiber: 17g, Sugar: 65g, Protein: 109g
• Each cookie (if you make 10): Calories: 163, Fat: 7.1g, Saturated Fat: 5.7g, Sodium: 82.7mg, Carbs: 14.1g, Fiber: 1.7g, Sugar: 6.5g, Protein: 10.9g
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.