Craving cheesecake? Only have a few minutes? Don’t have an oven? You’re in luck! These No-Bake M&M Protein Cheesecakes, made using our 100% Whey LeanPro Protein Powder only take around a minute to prep and are packed with sweet-tooth killing flavor!
• 8 Ounces (224g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
• 5.3 Ounces (150g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt (or Cottage/Ricotta Cheese)
• 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
• 1 Scoops (39g) LeanPro 100% Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
• 1/2 Tablespoon Butter
• 1 Tablespoon (14g) Baking M&M’s
• Graham Cracker (Optional)
1. Melt your Butter and add all of your ingredients aside from your M&M’s into a large bowl
2. Mix everything together until it starts to fluff up
3. Take out at least two half pint mason jars, crush up a Graham Cracker into the bottom of each one for a crust, and evenly distribute your mix into them
4. Top them with whatever you want
For the WHOLE recipe: Calories: 544 , Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Sodium: 801mg, Carbs: 39g, Fiber: 0g, Sugar: 18g, Protein: 70g
For each jar (if you make 2): Calories: 272, Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Sodium: 400.5mg, Carbs: 19.5g, Fiber: 0g, Sugar: 9g, Protein: 35g
• Putting them in the fridge before you eat them will give you even better, more cheesecake like results!
• Keep them in the fridge and they’ll last around 5-7 days!
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.