Don’t just dream about waffles if you’re on a low carb diet! These waffles made using our Protein Chef Baking Protein are just as good if not better, easy, AND come packed with protein!
• 1/8 Cup (14g) Almond Flour
• 1/2 Scoop (15g) Baking Protein (or Vanilla Protein Powder)
• 1 Tablespoon Your Choice Sweetener
• 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
• 1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
• 1 Large Whole Egg
• 2 Large Egg Whites
• 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 2 Tablespoons Fat Free Greek Yogurt (Pick a new flavor every time!)
1. Take out a bowl, combine all of your ingredients into it, and mix everything together
2. Let your waffle maker heat up, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and pour your mix in
3. Wait and repeat!
• Top it with some sugar free syrup!
• Use the waffles for a breakfast sandwich!
Calories: 281, Fat: 13g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Sodium: 201mg, Carbs: 7g, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 3g, Protein: 34g
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.Links: