Looking for a meal to prep for the week? Do you miss chicken fingers but can’t afford the carbs? Or do you just need a quick recipe that’s PACKED with protein, low in carbs, and absolutely delicious? Try our Lean Body Low Carb Chicken Fingers!
WATCH THE VIDEO
• 1 1/2 Pounds (24 Ounces) Chicken Breast
• 1 Cup (112g) Almond Flour
• 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
• 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
• 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
• 1 1/2 Teaspoons Chili Pepper Powder (Optional)
• 2 Large Eggs
• 2 Large Egg Whites
1. Take out a bowl, add in all of your dry ingredients, and mix those together.
2. Take out another bowl, add your Eggs into it, and mix them up.
3. Trim the fat off your Chicken Breast and cut them into whatever size chicken fingers you want.
4. Take out a baking pan and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray.
5. Dunk each piece of chicken into your egg mix then in to your dry mix until fully coated and put it on your baking sheet.
6. Evenly distribute any mix left over across the top of your chicken fingers.
7. Bake on 375°F/190°C for 20:00-25:00.
• Double or triple this recipe to make enough for the whole week. It’ll last 5-7 days in the fridge!
• Change the flavor up by using different seasoning blends such as lemon pepper, Italian, chipotle, citrus, lime, and so on!
• Calories in the WHOLE recipe: Calories: 1531, Fat: 79g, Saturated Fat: 8g,
Sodium: 670mg, Carbs: 24g, Fiber: 12g, Sugar: 4g, Protein: 181g
• Calories in each serving (if you make 4): Calories: 382, Fat: 19.7g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Sodium: 167.5mg, Carbs: 6g, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 1g, Protein: 45.2g