Are you ready for some Triple Chocolate Protein Doughnuts? They only take around 10 minutes to make, are they are packed with fiber. But best of all, they’re absolutely delicious? These doughnuts, made using our LeanPro 100% Whey protein powder, can be tailored to your needs and are guaranteed to kill those sweet cravings!
• 1 Large Egg
• 3 Large Egg Whites
• 6 Tablespoons (45g) Coconut Flour (or Almond Flour)
• 3 Tablespoons (15g) Cocoa Powder
• 1 Scoops (39g) LeanPro 100% Whey Chocolate Protein Powder
• 1 Ounce Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
• 1 1/2 Tablespoons (21g) Dark Chocolate
• 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1. Melt your Dark Chocolate and then combine all of your ingredients into a bowl.
2. Mix everything together.
3. Take out a doughnut pan, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and evenly distribute your mix into it (make sure not to cover your doughnut holes).
4. Top your doughnuts with whatever you want.
5. Bake on 350° F/176°C for 8:00-10:00 minutes
• Top them with some Greek yogurt or protein frosting.
• Keep them in the fridge and they’ll last around 7-10 days.
• Using almond flour will drastically lower the carbs but increase the fat.
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
Saturated Fat: 12g
Calories in each doughnut (if you make 4):
Saturated Fat: 3g
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.