Scrumptious Silky-Smooth Chocolate Protein Pie Cups
Do you know what’s better than pie? Pie cups! How cute are these? Yeah yeah, I know. Who cares what they look like. Do they taste good, Nicolette? That’s what matters! Well… as a matter of fact, yes they do. They are absolutely scrumptious! A chocolate crunchy crust topped with a smooth, silky chocolate pie filling that is baked to perfection is pretty darn tasty to me. These are too tasty not to make!
• 1 scoop Lean Body for Her chocolate whey protein powder
• ¼ cup oat flour
• 2 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
• 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
• 1 ripe avocado, pitted
• 1/3 cup xylitol
• 1 egg
• 2 scoops Lean Body for Her chocolate whey protein powder
• ¼ cup dark cocoa powder
• ¼ cup cold coffee
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Place 16 mini silicon cupcake liners on a sheet pan and set aside (or spray a mini cupcake pan with cooking spray).
2. Combine all of the crust ingredients in a small bowl and stir together until mixture turns crumbly.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of water to the crust and stir until mixture comes together and holds shape when pressed down.
4. Evenly divide the crust among the 16 cupcake liners. Press down with your fingers to form a crust at the bottom of each liner.
5. Combine all of the pie ingredients into a food processor. Blend mixture until it’s completely smooth, stopping a few times to scrap and stir the mixture with a spoon.
6. Evenly spoon the pie filling among the 16 cupcake liners. Smooth down with the back of a spoon.
7. Bake in the oven for 10-14 minutes, or until desired consistency is reached. Let cool in the fridge for at least 1 hour. If desired, serve with whipped cream and sprinkles.
Makes 16 Pie Cups
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.