Raspberry Sorbet Protein Cups
This gluten-free recipe takes only 5 minutes to make using only 5 ingredients – a perfectly easy to make, sweet treat to enjoy! So there’s no excuse to skip out on these healthy sorbet protein cups, especially if you need extra help cooling off in the warm weather.
• 1 cup coconut cream, at room temperature
• ¼ cup coconut butter, melted
• 3 tablespoons honey
• 1 scoop Lean Body Vanilla Naturally Sweetened Protein Powder
• ½ cup red raspberries, mashed & divided
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together coconut cream and coconut butter until completely smooth.
2. Whisk in honey and protein powder until smooth.
3. Stir in ¼ cup mashed red raspberries until well combined.
4. Evenly spoon raspberry sorbet mixture into 4 silicon liners (or 4 cupcake molds coated with non-stick spray). Smooth down.
5. Evenly top each sorbet cup with the remainder ¼ mashed raspberries.
6. Place sorbet cups in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or until completely frozen.
7. Remove cups from silicone liners and enjoy!
About the Author:
Nicolette Stramara believes in balance. Just because you’re eating healthy doesn’t mean you need to restrict your sweets. Her passion began in the kitchen, baking desserts for others. Nicolette’s drive to live a healthy lifestyle blended with her baking skills.
Over the years she began to experiment – baking with protein powder and other healthier ingredient alternatives. Now she loves to create mouthwatering desserts that deliver healthy, protein-packed flavors! From cupcakes and cookies to cheesecakes and pies, Nicolette shares her delicious protein treats for everyone to try.
My blog Protein Treats by Nicolette has all of my past and present recipes.
You can also visit my social media pages below:
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.