Quick & Easy Dark Chocolate Protein Mousse
This easy, decadent, and protein-rich dark chocolate mousse only takes around 10 minutes to make—it’s a perfect dessert for any special occasion, or can be eaten as a sweet snack too!
• 4 scoops Lean Body for Her Whey Isolate
• 2 Ripe Avocados, Peeled and Pitted
• ½ cup Coconut Milk
• 1/3 cup Dark Cocoa Powder
• ¼ cup Maple Syrup
• Topping: Fresh Raspberries
1. Place all of the ingredients in a food processor.
2. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape the bowl intermittently to ensure everything is well combined.
3. Spoon 1/3 cup of mousse into serving bowl and top with fresh raspberries.
Makes 9 Servings (3 cups total)
1 Serving = 1/3 cup mousse + 3 raspberries
About the Author:
Nicolette Stramara believes in balance. Just because you’re eating healthy doesn’t mean you need to restrict your sweets. Her passion began in the kitchen, baking desserts for others. Nicolette’s drive to live a healthy lifestyle blended with her baking skills.
Over the years she began to experiment – baking with protein powder and other healthier ingredient alternatives. Now she loves to create mouthwatering desserts that deliver healthy, protein-packed flavors! From cupcakes and cookies to cheesecakes and pies, Nicolette shares her delicious protein treats for everyone to try.
My blog Protein Treats by Nicolette has all of my past and present recipes.
You can also visit my social media pages below: