Peanut Butter & Banana Protein Mini-Cupcakes
Peanut Butter and Banana. A flavor combination loved by many – now make it into a mini cupcake, and you’ve got a sweet, delicious bite-sized treat. The banana not only adds flavor but also gives these mini-cupcakes a soft texture. Each tiny powerhouse packs on 9.8g of hi-quality protein! Talk about a perfect post-workout treat!
• 1 ripe banana
• 3 egg whites
• ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
• ¼ cup all-natural peanut butter
• 1 cup oat flour
• 2 scoops Lean Body for Her vanilla whey protein powder
• 1 scoop Lean Body for Her peanut protein
• ¼ cup coconut sugar
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• pinch of salt
• 3 scoops Lean Body for Her peanut protein
• ½ cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place 14 silicone cupcake liners on a sheet pan and set aside.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a blender and mix until completely smooth.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the remainder of ingredients and stir until well combined.
4. Pour the blended wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients, stirring until mixed well.
5. Spoon the muffin batter into the cupcake liner, filling each liner about 2/3 full.
6. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean.
7. To make the icing, whisk together the peanut powder with water until smooth. If you’d like a thicker icing, add a little more peanut powder. If you’d like a thinner icing, add a little more water.
8. Top each cupcake with icing then serve.
Makes 14 Mini Cupcakes
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.