No-Bake Peanut Butter & Chocolate Protein Bars
Try this healthy twist on the classic pairing of chocolate and peanut butter! At only 5 grams of sugar, reach for one of these bars when your sweet tooth kicks in. You’ll get all the satisfaction without all unnecessary ingredients!
• 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
• 2 scoop Lean Body For Her Vanilla Whey Concentrate Protein Powder
• 1 cup nut butter of choice
• 1 Tbs. unsweetened almond milk
• 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks
1. Blend oats until a fine flour.
2. Add two scoops of LBFH vanilla protein, and mix until combined.
3. Add in nut butter, stirring until completely mixed. The mixture will seem dry, but keep mixing until it softens a bit.
4. Add 1 Tbs. of almond milk, and stir until fully combined.
5. Line a square cake pan with saran wrap, and press the mixture into the pan until firmly in place.
6. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes.
7. While your pan is in the freezer, heat up your chocolate chunks in the microwave until melted (in 30-second increments works best!)
8. Take out your pan and pour the chocolate over the top until completely covered.
9. Stick in the freezer for 10 minutes or until chocolate hardens.
10. Cut into bars and store in the fridge or freezer for up to a week!
Becca Mitchell is a Certified Personal Trainer, Self Love Advocate, and Mom of 2. She’s the owner of Becca Mitchell Fitness, specializing in finding balance in fitness, food, and every day life. Becca’s passions lie in helping women find a fitness and nutrition plan that works for their individual goals, and learning how to embrace the beauty and messiness of life through self-care and self-love. With food as one of her self-proclaimed Love Languages, and as a mom of 2 small children, she learns creative (and delicious!) ways to make her family’s favorite meals out of healthy, fueling ingredients.
For more on Becca, check out www.beccamitchell.com!