No Bake Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel Oatmeal Cookies
Two bold flavors are used in this recipe, and you won’t hear me complain about it! These rich, sweet, and decadent cookies not only pack on the yummy flavor but also deliver a guilt-free, easy to make cookie. And being that their no-bake, the prep time for these are cut in half. You’ll, more than likely, eat these cookies very fast – good thing the recipe makes 26 cookies!
• ½ cup medjool dates (about 8), pitted
• ½ cup coconut butter, melted
• ¼ cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk
• 1/3 cup honey
• 2 scoop Lean Body for Her chocolate whey protein powder
• ¼ cup dark cocoa powder
• 4 cups gluten-free rolled oats
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• ½ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
1. Place dates in a bowl and cover with water, letting sit for at least an hour or up to 24 hours.
2. Drain water and place dates along with coconut butter, milk, and honey in a food processor.
3. Process until completely smooth, stopping to scrape the bowl a couple of times. Spoon mixture into a large bowl.
4. Add the remainder of ingredients, except chocolate chips, to the bowl and stir to combine.
5. Using your hands, roll about 2 tablespoons of cookie dough into a ball then flatten to form a cookie. Place on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Repeat until 26 cookies are made.
6. Melt the chocolate chips until smooth. Spread melted chocolate on top of each cookie then sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt.
7. Place cookies in the fridge for an hour then enjoy. Store cookie in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Makes 26 Cookies
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.