No-Bake Dark Chocolate Protein Bites
• ¾ cup unsalted cashews
• 3 scoops Lean Body For Her chocolate whey concentrate protein powder
• 2 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
• 3 tablespoons unsweetened chocolate almond milk
• ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 2 tablespoons melted sugar-free chocolate
1. Blend cashews in a food processor until you get a fine meal. *Note: make sure you avoid-over mixing – if you blend the cashews too long, you will get cashew butter.
2. Pour cashew meal into a mixing bowl along with the Lean Body For Her protein powder and cocoa powder. Stir together.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond milk, coconut oil, and honey. Pour this mixture into the other bowl of dry ingredients. Stir until you get a thick paste-like mixture.
4. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Using your hands, roll about 1.5-2 tablespoons of protein batter into balls. Place protein bite on parchment paper and repeat this until 24 bites are made.
5. Drizzle each protein bite with melted chocolate.
6. Place protein bites in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
7. Remove from fridge and let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before eating.
• Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
About the Author:
Nicolette Stramara believes in balance. Just because you’re eating healthy doesn’t mean you need to restrict your sweets. Her passion began in the kitchen, baking desserts for others. Nicolette’s drive to live a healthy lifestyle blended with her baking skills.
Over the years she began to experiment – baking with protein powder and other healthier ingredient alternatives. Now she loves to create mouthwatering desserts that deliver healthy, protein-packed flavors! From cupcakes and cookies to cheesecakes and pies, Nicolette shares her delicious protein treats for everyone to try.
My blog www.ProteinTreatsByNicolette.com has all of my past and present recipes