No-Bake Dark Chocolate Protein Bites
• ¾ cup unsalted cashews
• 3 scoops Lean Body For Her chocolate whey concentrate protein powder
• 2 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
• 3 tablespoons unsweetened chocolate almond milk
• ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 2 tablespoons melted sugar-free chocolate
1. Blend cashews in a food processor until you get a fine meal. *Note: make sure you avoid-over mixing – if you blend the cashews too long, you will get cashew butter.
2. Pour cashew meal into a mixing bowl along with the Lean Body For Her protein powder and cocoa powder. Stir together.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond milk, coconut oil, and honey. Pour this mixture into the other bowl of dry ingredients. Stir until you get a thick paste-like mixture.
4. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Using your hands, roll about 1.5-2 tablespoons of protein batter into balls. Place protein bite on parchment paper and repeat this until 24 bites are made.
5. Drizzle each protein bite with melted chocolate.
6. Place protein bites in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
7. Remove from fridge and let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before eating.
• Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.