No-Bake Coconut Chocolate Chip Protein Cups
If you are a fan of coconut pie, you will also be a fan of these no bake coconut chocolate chip cups. They take on a thick and creamy texture that dissolves into a sweet treat the minute it hits your tongue. The macros per serving are ideal for a pre or post workout snack, so there’s no excuse for not making these yummy cups!
• 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
• 2 tablespoons honey
• ¾ cup canned coconut milk (*use the solid portion only)
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 3 scoop Lean Body for Her vanilla whey protein powder
• 2 tablespoons sugar free chocolate chips
1. Whisk together the first 4 ingredients until mixture is smooth. If mixture clumps up or remains grainy, warm it in the microwave in 10-second increments until it melts smoothly when stirred.
2. Whisk in protein powder until mixture is well combined.
3. Evenly distribute mixture among 8 silicone cupcake liners, filling each about halfway. You may also use a cu cake pan, but make sure to grease each mold well.
4. Evenly sprinkle chocolate chips on top of each cup.
5. Place cups in the freezer for at least one hour. Remove from freezer and liner, let sit for 5 minutes, then enjoy!
Makes 8 servings
About the Author:
Nicolette Stramara believes in balance. Just because you’re eating healthy doesn’t mean you need to restrict your sweets. Her passion began in the kitchen, baking desserts for others. Nicolette’s drive to live a healthy lifestyle blended with her baking skills.
Over the years she began to experiment – baking with protein powder and other healthier ingredient alternatives. Now she loves to create mouthwatering desserts that deliver healthy, protein-packed flavors! From cupcakes and cookies to cheesecakes and pies, Nicolette shares her delicious protein treats for everyone to try.
My blog www.ProteinTreatsByNicolette.com has all of my past and present recipes
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.