Glazed Mini Vanilla Blueberry Protein Cakes
• 2 eggs
• 2 tablespoons cashew butter
• ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1 cup almond meal flour
• 2 scoops Lean Body for Her vanilla whey concentrate protein powder
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 cup blueberries
• 1 scoop Lean Body for Her vanilla whey concentrate protein powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 5 ramekins with nonstick spray and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the first 4 cake ingredients until smooth.
3. Add the remainder of cake ingredients to the mixing bowl and stir until batter is well combined.
4. Evenly spoon cake batter into each ramekin, filling until 2/3 full.
5. Bake in the oven for 36-42 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cakes comes out clean.
6. Let cakes cool while you make the icing
7. For the icing, slowly add water to protein powder while whisking until desired consistency is reached. Drizzle icing on each cake and enjoy!
Makes 10 Mini Cakes
About the Author:
Nicolette Stramara believes in balance. Just because you’re eating healthy doesn’t mean you need to restrict your sweets. Her passion began in the kitchen, baking desserts for others. Nicolette’s drive to live a healthy lifestyle blended with her baking skills.
Over the years she began to experiment – baking with protein powder and other healthier ingredient alternatives. Now she loves to create mouthwatering desserts that deliver healthy, protein-packed flavors! From cupcakes and cookies to cheesecakes and pies, Nicolette shares her delicious protein treats for everyone to try.
My blog www.ProteinTreatsByNicolette.com has all of my past and present recipes