Delectable Date & Pecan Oatmeal Snack Cookies
These egg, lactose, and gluten free date & oatmeal cookies are a perfect snack-sized combination of chewy, crunchy, sweet, and salty. You can even add white chocolate chips to the mix for an extra kiss of sweetness!
• ½ cup Unsweetened Applesauce
• ½ cup Cashew Butter
• 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 1 cup Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
• 2 scoops of Lean Body for Her Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
• 6 Dates (Pits Removed), Chopped
• 1/3 cup Pecans, Chopped
• 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
• ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
• Pinch of Salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the first three ingredients until smooth.
3. Add the remainder of ingredients to the mixing bowl and stir until well mixed.
4. Drop about 2 tablespoons of cookie dough on to sheet pan and press down to flatten slightly. Repeat this until you have 12 small cookies.
5. Bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes. Let the cookies cool, and enjoy!
*Makes 12 Cookies*
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.