Deep Dark Chocolate Fudge Protein Pie
Rich, decadent, smooth, and – more importantly, chocolatey! After taking your first bite, you would honestly never know that one of the ingredients is black beans! Yep – hello fiber. I promise you, once you take a gamble with this pie filling, there will be no desire to change the recipe. Black beans and all!
• 1 scoop Lean Body for Her chocolate whey protein powder
• 1/3 cup oat flour
• ¼ cup almond meal flour
• ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
• 1 tablespoon water
• ½ (15oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
• ½ small banana
• 1/3 cup coconut sugar
• 2 large eggs
• 3 scoops Lean Body for Her chocolate whey protein powder
• ¼ cup dark cocoa protein powder
Optional: chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 inch pie pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
2. Combine all of the crust ingredients in a small bowl. Stir together until mixture turns crumbly and hold its shape when pressed down.
3. Pour all of crust mixture into the pie pan and press down with your hands until crust covers the bottom of pan.
4. Combine all pie filling ingredients (except optional chocolate chips) in a food processor. Blend until mixture is completely smooth. Stop and srcape the sides of the bowl and process again until filling is smooth.
5. Pour pie filling into pan, smooth down, and top with chocolate chips, if desired.
6. Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes, or until the center doesn’t jiggle when moved. Let cool for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Makes 12 Slices of Pie
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.