Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Cups
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Cups. Just say those words out loud, and your mouth is happy. This recipe will delight your taste buds and appease your cravings like nothing else. This smooth and flavorful fudge needs no processing or blending, making it one of the easiest fudge recipes to make! This tasty treat is also low in sugar, high in protein, and gluten-free. What more could you ask for?
• 2 scoops Lean Body for Her chocolate whey protein powder
• 2 scoops Lean Body for Her peanut protein
• ¼ cup coconut sugar
• ¼ cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder
• ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
• ¼ cup all-natural peanut butter
• ¼ cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk
Optional Topping: Melted dark chocolate
1. In a large mixing bowl, stir together all of the ingredients until everything is smooth and well combined. *The mixture will be very thick, so I used my hands to mix it at the end.
2. Place 18 mini silicone cupcake liners on a large, flat dish. Fill each liner with fudge batter until each liner is about 2/3 full.
3. If desired, melt about ¼ – ½ cup of dark chocolate chips and drizzle each fudge cup with melted dark chocolate.
4. Place the fudge in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
5. Remove fudge from fridge and serve immediately.
You can store leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days. Or you can keep them in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Makes 18 Fudge Cups
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.