Dark Chocolate Chip Protein Brownie Bites
Gooey, fudgey, chocolatey, perfection. These brownie bites will definitely impress you. The pictures really don’t do them justice. They are so soft and gooey with a decadent chocolate flavor that will have you addicted! If you like your brownies more chewy, increase the cooking time by 2 minutes. If you like them gooey, check them around 6 minutes. I liked these gooey ~ they practically melt in your mouth. Let’s not forget that they are “healthyfied”! Although they taste really naughty, I don’t feel as guilty putting down a few of these since there are only 70 calories/brownie bite.
• ¼ cup all natural almond butter
• 3 tablespoons plain greek yogurt
• 3 egg whites
• 1 scoop Lean Body for Her chocolate whey protein powder
• ¼ cup coconut flour (or 1/3 cup oat flour)
• ½ cup almond meal flour
• 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
• ¼ cup xylitol (or sweetener of choice)
• ½ teaspoon baking powder
• 2 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
2. Add almond butter, greek yogurt, and egg whites to a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
3. Add protein powder, coconut flour, almond meal flour, cocoa powder, xylitol, and baking powder to the mixing bowl and stir together.
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Make 18 brownie bites, using either your hands or a small ice-cream scooper, and place them on the baking sheet.
6. Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Makes 18 Servings
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.