Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Oat Bites
Simple and delicious, these gluten-free, kid-approved bites are a perfect on-the-go snack. They are loaded with healthy fats, protein, and carbohydrates that all work together to keep both your energy up and tummy full.
• 1/2 cup Medjool dates
• 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
• 3 tablespoons all natural peanut butter
• 1½ scoops Lean Body for Her chocolate whey concentrate protein powder
• 1¼ cups gluten-free rolled oats
1. Soak Medjool dates in water for 30 minutes. Drain water and pour dates into a food processor or blender.
2. To the food processor, add coconut oil, peanut butter, and protein powder. Turn processor on and blend until mixture is smooth.
3. Spoon mixture into a mixing bowl and stir in oats until all ingredients are well combined.
4. Using your hands, roll about 1 tablespoon of mixture into a ball. Place on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Repeat this step until 16 balls are made.
5. Place energy bites in the fridge until ready to eat!
*These will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to a month.
Makes 16 Servings
1 Serving = 1 energy bite
About the Author:
Nicolette Stramara believes in balance. Just because you’re eating healthy doesn’t mean you need to restrict your sweets. Her passion began in the kitchen, baking desserts for others. Nicolette’s drive to live a healthy lifestyle blended with her baking skills.
Over the years she began to experiment – baking with protein powder and other healthier ingredient alternatives. Now she loves to create mouthwatering desserts that deliver healthy, protein-packed flavors! From cupcakes and cookies to cheesecakes and pies, Nicolette shares her delicious protein treats for everyone to try.
My blog Protein Treats by Nicolette has all of my past and present recipes.
You can also visit my social media pages below: