Choco-Nana Coconut Protein Soft Serve
Smooth and creamy soft serve is a must-have treat for the upcoming spring and summer months. You’re in luck with this delicious, easy to make, kid tested, and kid-approved recipe. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip this up in about 5 minutes!
• 1 cup coconut cream
• ¼ cup honey
• 2 bananas, frozen
• 2 scoops Lean Body for Her chocolate whey concentrate protein powder
• ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1 cup ice
Optional Toppings: chocolate syrup and chocolate chips
1. Put all ingredients in a food processor and blend for about 3-5 minutes, or until mixture is completely smooth.
* Stop and scrape the bowls a few times to ensure all ingredients are blended.
2. Pour ice-cream mix into a glass container. Place in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
3. Let ice cream sit at room temperature to soften a bit before enjoying.
Add optional toppings if desired.
Makes 8 Servings
1 Serving = 1/2 cup of ice cream
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.