Tuna or Chicken Guacamole Balls
Ready to take your taste buds to the next level this year? These canned Tuna Guacamole Balls are cheap, quick, delicious, and packed with protein! Don’t like tuna? Don’t worry! You can use your favorite canned protein for this one!
• 1 Can Drained Tuna (or Other Canned Protein)
• 1 Large Whole Egg
• 1/3 Cup (30g) Bread Crumbs
• 4 Tablespoons (60g) Guacamole
• 3 Tablespoons (15g) Parmesan Cheese
• 1/2 Cup (56g) Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Reduced Fat/ Fat-Free if needed)
1. Mix all of your ingredients together
2. Shape your balls however big you want them
3. Place them on a baking pan coated with non-stick cooking spray
4. Bake on 375F/190C for around 20 minutes
Tip: Substitute the tuna for any other canned protein!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.