The Best Low-Carb Breakfast Wrap Ever
Seriously – this will be the best low-carb breakfast wrap you’ll ever make! With only 2 grams of net carbs per wrap, this recipe will keep your taste buds and your diet happy at the same time. Plus the 28g of protein will not only help keep you feeling fuller longer, it is muscle fuel!
• 1 Large Whole Egg
• 3 Large Egg whites
• Black Pepper
• 1-2 Ounces (Cooked) Crumbled Sausage
• 1/2 Tablespoons (7g) Bacon Bits
• Chopped Peppers
• 2-3 Tablespoons Salsa
• 1/8 Cup (7g) Favorite Cheese
1. Mix together your Eggs
2. Take out a stove top pan, turn your burner on medium heat, and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray
3. Pour your egg mix in, add on some Black Pepper, cover, and cook for a couple minutes or until your “egg tortilla” forms
4. Flip it over and cook for another couple minutes
5. Line a baking sheet with some parchment paper and add your egg tortilla onto it
6. Pack your egg tortilla with the rest of your ingredients, roll it up tight, and throw some toothpicks in it
7. Bake on 425F/218C for 8-10 minutes or until your cheese is melted
• Add in other vegetables, spices, herbs, etc… to keep things fresh.
• Don’t over-pack it. Doing so will just make a mess.
Makes 1 Breakfast Wrap
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.