Super Protein Turkey Burgers
Eating healthy does not mean giving up your favorite foods! This juicy, tender Turkey Burger is the perfect substitute for your favorite BBQ. Serve it up with or without a bun, and you won’t be missing out on any of your favorite flavors!
• 1 Lb. Lean Turkey
• 2/3 Cups Breadcrumbs (I put two slices of whole wheat bread into a food processor)
• 1/2 Cup 0% Greek Yogurt
• 2 Tbs. Worcestershire Sauce
• 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
• Pepper, Cumin, Garlic Salt, Onion Powder, and Himalayan Sea Salt to taste
• 1 whole egg
• 1 Tbs. Olive Oil
1. Set your oven to 375◦
2. Add all ingredients into a bowl.
3. Mix with your hands until combined, but don’t overmix!
4. Form into four patties, creating a small crater in the middle.
5. Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Add 1 Tbs. olive oil to pan.
7. When it’s warm, add patties to the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
8. Flip, and place in the oven for an additional 5-7 minutes.
9. Let rest, add your favorite toppings, and enjoy!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.