Slow Cooker Protein Cinnamon Buns
Today your slow cooker meets cinnamon buns with this super easy and protein-packed Slow Cooker Steel Cut Cinnamon Buns recipe. This one takes less than 5 minutes to prep and will more than satisfy your taste buds!
• 1 1/2 Cups (264g) Steel Cut Oats
• 3 Tablespoons (21g) Almond Flour
• 1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
• 4 Scoops Your Choice Labrada Nutrition Protein Powder
• 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
• 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• A little Salt
• 2 Large Whole Beaten Eggs
• 6 Cups (48 Ounces) Milk or Milk Substitute
• 2 Containers (300g) Greek Yogurt
• 2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
• 2-3 Cinnamon Bun Dough Pieces
• Sugar-Free Syrup
1. Optionally line your slow cooker then add everything aside from your Cinnamon Bun Dough and Sugar-Free Syrup into it
2. Mix everything together until most of your clumps are gone
3. Break apart your Cinnamon Bun Dough and lightly mix it in
4. Top with your Sugar-Free Syrup
5. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours
Tips: Top it with some cinnamon crunch cereal!
Eat it cold (it tastes great) or throw it in the microwave for 1-2 minutes!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.