Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu
With 50 grams of protein per serving this Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe is next level! Packed with flavor, easy to make, and GREAT for meal prep!
• 1 Cup (8 Ounces) Milk or Milk Substitute
• 1 Big Can/2 Small Cans (22.6 Ounces/640g Total) 98% Fat-Free Cream of Chicken
• 2 Pounds (32 Ounces) Chicken Breast
• 6 Ounces (3/4 Pound) Sliced Ham
• 4 Ounces (1/4 Pound) Sliced Swiss Cheese
• 1 Box (6 Ounces/168g) Stuffing
• 3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
1. Mix together your Cream of Chicken and Milk until smooth
2. Add into the bottom of your lined (optional) slow cooker your chopped up Chicken Breast and 1/2 of your Cream of Chicken mix
3. Mix those together
4. Top with your Ham and Cheese
5. Pour the other 1/2 of your Cream of Chicken mix on those
6. Top with your Stuffing and melted Butter
7. Cook on Low Heat for 5-6 hours or High for 3-4 hours
Tips: Add in some vegetables! Look for lower sodium alternatives to all of your ingredients!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.