Slow Cooker Banana Bread Protein Oatmeal
Ready to restart your morning routine slow cooker style? This Slow Cooker Banana Bread Protein Oatmeal recipe is a sure way to hit your macros, get some great morning energy, and satisfy your taste buds! Did I mention your house will smell delicious too?
• 2 Cups (352g) Steel Cut Oats
• 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
• 2 Ripe Bananas
• 2 Tablespoons Sweetener
• 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 2 Tablespoons (24g) Chia Seeds
• 4 Scoops Labrada 100% Whey Vanilla or Chocolate Protein Powder
• 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
• 2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
• 4 Cups (32 Ounces) Unsweetened Almond Milk/Other Milk or Milk Substitute (Vanilla Preferred)
• 4 Cups (32 Ounces) Water
1. Add all of your ingredients into your slow cooker
2. Mix everything together while mashing in your Bananas (or mash them before you add them in)
3. Cook on high for 9 hours
Tip: Eat it cold or throw it in the microwave for around a minute (with some milk if it’s too thick the next day)!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.