Roasted Lemon Garlic Chicken
Yield: 4 Servings
• 1 lb Chicken Breast
• 1 lb Red Potatoes, Quartered
• 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
• 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan
• 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley (or 1/4 tsp dried)
• 1 tbsp Fresh Thyme (or 1/4 tsp dried)
• 1 tbsp Fresh Oregano (or 1/4 tsp dried)
• 1 tbsp Olive Oil
• Salt and Pepper (to taste)
• 2 Whole Lemons
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Also preheat a cast iron skillet, and once it is warm, toss garlic in olive oil until golden brown.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper on chicken, then sear the chicken skin side down in garlic and olive oil.
4. Once the chicken is a deep golden brown, flip it over and add potatoes, herbs, and parmesan to the pan.
5. Cut 2 lemons in half and pour juice over chicken and potatoes, then add the rinds to the pan.
6. Cook covered in 400 degree oven for 35 minutes.
7. Uncovered for about 10-15 minutes until potatoes are a nice golden color.
About Amy Crowson
Amy is a self-proclaimed food network addict. She loves cooking simple, clean food using only whole ingredients. She enjoys taking “not so healthy” recipes and making them healthy. Amy credits her passion for cooking to her Dad…he was a chef in a past life for sure. Oh.. and she says she eats way too many avocados. Amy is also a certified personal trainer and is sports nutrition certified.