Raspberries n’ Cream Protein Popsicles
You won’t believe how simple it is to make these refreshing popsicles that contain no added artificial dyes or food coloring. Yes. That vibrant red color comes from freshly pureed raspberries that are mixed together with a creamy vanilla protein layer to create an equally beautiful and delicious protein popsicle.
• 3 cups raspberries
• 2 tablespoons honey
• ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk, divided
• 2 scoops Lean Body Naturally Flavored Protein Powder – Vanilla
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• 8 standard popsicle molds
• 8 popsicle sticks (I ordered a stainless steel set from Amazon)
1. Blend raspberries, honey, and ¼ cup milk in a food processor (or blender) until smooth.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the remainder of almond milk and protein powder until smooth.
3. Fill each popsicle mold half of the way up with pureed raspberries.
4. Fill the remainder of the molds with milk mixture until it reaches the top. Give each a little stir to slightly combine the two mixtures.
5. Place the popsicle sticks into the mixture, cover each mold, and freeze for at least 6 hours.
TIP: Run the popsicle molds under warm water for a few seconds to help remove the popsicles from the mold.
About the Author:
Nicolette Stramara believes in balance. Just because you’re eating healthy doesn’t mean you need to restrict your sweets. Her passion began in the kitchen, baking desserts for others. Nicolette’s drive to live a healthy lifestyle blended with her baking skills.
Over the years she began to experiment – baking with protein powder and other healthier ingredient alternatives. Now she loves to create mouthwatering desserts that deliver healthy, protein-packed flavors! From cupcakes and cookies to cheesecakes and pies, Nicolette shares her delicious protein treats for everyone to try.
My blog Protein Treats by Nicolette has all of my past and present recipes