Quick Protein Holiday Roll-ups
Looking for a quick holiday recipe and only have a few minutes to spare? Look no further! These Holiday Roll-Ups are quick, delicious, festive, and of course, PACKED with protein!
• 1 Package (8 Ounces) Fat-Free Cream Cheese
• 1/2 Package Ranch Dressing Mix
• 1 Can Drained Tuna
• A little Black Pepper
• Chopped Green Pepper
• Chopped Red Pepper
• Chopped Green Onion
1. Mix together your Cream Cheese, Ranch Mix, Tuna, and Black Pepper
2. Spread some of your mix on your Tortilla
3. Sprinkle on your Green Pepper, Red Pepper, and Green Onion
4. Roll it up tight and throw it in the fridge for 20-30 minutes
Tip: Dip it in some roasted red pepper hummus!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.